Article provided by: The Strength Code Palm Desert
The Strength Code prides itself in taking active precautions to avoid the spread of the novel COVID 19 virus. Even though the daily number of positive COVID cases breaks record highs across the United States, several gyms in Palm Desert have blatantly ignored medical experts' recommendations from the Center for Disease Control. Despite the absurdly abnormal events in California, a shocking number of Palm Desert, CA, gyms remain operating under normal circumstances.
Five Reasons Why The Strength Code is the Best Place to Work Out in Palm Desert
Fitness in Palm Desert ranks high in importance with adults of all ages and genders. While looking good matters significantly, you will find it easier to look good when you feel fantastic! Please consider the top five reasons The Strength Code is the best place to work out without endangering your health or safety.
- Safe In-Studio Workouts – As one of the best fitness studios in Palm Desert, The Strength Code takes safety and health seriously. Most fitness centers glaze over sanitizing and cleaning guidelines handed down by disease experts during these challenging times. When you schedule an in-studio appointment at The Strength Code, we guarantee safe social distancing practices and superior cleanliness, with only one client and one trainer in the studio at a time, both wearing masks.
- Science-Based – The Strength Code trainers practice science-based health and fitness in Palm Desert that burn fat. We practice fact-based exercise and training programs that stimulate natural weight loss and muscle building. Using a combination of physical techniques and nutrition strategies, our trainers help you achieve rapid results.
- Limited Exposure Time – The Strength Code's employees routinely wash and sanitize their hands and fitness equipment. Since we maintain control of our environment by not falling into the traditional gyms category, we can effectively limit COVID exposure times. The COVID virus lingers in the air for a specific period, which is why The Strength Code strategically schedules short workout sessions in intervals.
- Masks Requirements – The Strength Code requires all employees and training staff to wear masks and protective gear while performing any services. We also ask our clients to wear face coverings or masks when they enter our studio. Disposable gloves and masks come readily available to any customer who needs them without any fees. Hand sanitizer stations encourage cleanliness amongst our clients and studio staff members.
- Microfiber Towels – Clients use antibacterial microfiber towels before, during, or after training sessions. Our cleaning team safely disposes of used towels that get washed each time they are used. Even the towels used to clean the workout equipment get washed with antibacterial soap after each use. Only one client can receive in-studio services at a time to prevent the spread of COVID in Palm Desert.
Safe Virtual Training and In-Studio Appointments Now Available at One of the Leading Open Gyms in Palm Desert
The Strength Code doesn't continue normal operations because we don't live in standard times. Our studio has learned how to adapt to the new environment by offering strength training sessions that only allow one client into the studio at a time.
Please dial 760-835-1145 to schedule your next session!Open Gyms Palm Desert
View Larger Map